Storage tip - of unknown providence.

When I said this storage tip has saved my life, it was possibly a slight exaggeration. I stole the corkboard idea from Bethan. She said she flogged the idea from someone else... and she doesn't remember who. So whoever you are corkboard person, thankyou. You're a deadsetlegend!



The corkboards were about $15 each, we used 3m adhesive to put it up on the walls which was about $8 I think. We also got some small cuphooks (25 pack) for around $4.


The cuphooks we set into the corkboard frame about 3cm apart. Next time I'd probably do it about 5cm apart as the hoods (right hand side) are a little too close together.
This has given me so much more time because the place for everything is visable and organised. The added bonus is to be able to quickly identify what I don't have - so I can make more stuff! Hurrah!