KNOTN

In the end....


It had been raining nearly consistently for close to two weeks. As I said on the Moralez Beaumont list, soon I'd be catching Noahs ark to work....


Thursday last week I looked at the Bureau of Meteorology and the forecast was... rain, rain, some more rain and a touch of rain. I had to make a decision that day as we had scadians taking mates from work to the event and it's not a good thing to have argy bargy business going on when you have so many people that are not SCAdians turning up.


I contacted all the seneschals of the north to check in with an ok date. Gabriel suggested one that was already in our calendar which wasn't likely to run so I've used that. 24th of April.....


Does mean that I can get more banners, new stuff for Gabs and hopefully get more people sprucing up their look prior to the event.... after festival.